Just Another Bend In Journey of Life
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Animal Question
I have been looking at dogs for quite some time now. Small dogs mostly. I'd LOVE to have one. My family (mom, dad) and my cousin think it's a HORRIBLE idea to get one. Absolutely horrible. They don't think I'm home enough. Mainly becuase I work during the day...
So today a friend of mine, who happens to be the mom of one of Stella's classmates, got a Pom. OMG is he CUTE!!!!! The woman that they got him from has ONE left. ONE. He's black and the runt... She said that the people already had the puppies paper trained. I figured that if I was to get a puppy I'd crate train. I think the only issue I'd really have is when I have to bring Stella to and from meeting her dad. Then I'd have to have someone come let him out etc. Otherwise, if I go see my friend in MQT and decide to stay the night I can bring him with me and the same goes for if I go to MN to see Angie again. IDK... Good idea or not?????? I'm so torn. I guess because I know ppl that work HAVE dogs. I don't think that just because I'm single and I work means that I cannot have a dog. Then again, I do understand where people are coming from also...
SO, what are YOUR thoughts on this????
Posted by Miss Sarah ::
3/25/2007 09:09:00 PM ::
1 Comments:
Post / Read Comments