Just Another Bend In Journey of Life
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
All About Me
 | All About Me Survey
|  |
| | | | I Am | A good person | | I Want | A nice life | | I Have | A wonderful daughter | | I Wish | for world peace | | I Hate | liars | | I Fear | Spiders | | I Hear | the Tv | | I Search | for answers | | I Wonder | about a lot of things | | I Regret | Nothing | | I Love | My family and friends | | I Ache | in my heart | | I Always | have my guard up | | I Usually | shower | | I Am Not | Alone | | I Dance | Always | | I Sing | Terribly | | I Never | lose faith | | I Rarely | go on dates | | I Cry | too much lately | | I Am Not Always | on time | | I Lose | my mind at times | | I'm Confused | about so many things in life | | I Need | a hug | | I Should | eat something | | | | Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com |
|
Posted by Miss Sarah ::
1/03/2007 08:32:00 PM ::
2 Comments:
Post / Read Comments